Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three powerful tools to your popular video players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shengbingle
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Empty
PostSubject: Three powerful tools to your popular video players   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 am

I had been bothering with such problems for a long time:
I have a DVD about Harry Potter, but I couldn’t put it on my pc freely.
I got Michael Jackson’s classical song, but it’s the unsuitable format to my fashion players.
I want to exchange movies and songs on the iPod with my friends, but it seemed difficult.
Think many fashion fans also meet the same problems. It is annoying! Really. But now I’m not worry about these things any more. I have three powerful video tools. It can solve all my problems. Now share them with you:

I. DVD Ripper

Tipard DVD Ripper could easily rip DVD to MP4, DVD to AVI, DVD to WMV, DVD to MPEG, DVD to HD video and more other video/audio formats for iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, Wii, Zune, Zune 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, etc.

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface-1

This DVD Ripper can set effect of videos, trim any clip of videos and crop videos.

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Function

II. Video Converter

Tipard Video Converter can easily convert all the video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV, DivX, XviD, QuickTime Video, DV, MJPG, MJPEG, MPV, etc, even the High Definition video files(HD/AVCHD videos), such as TS, MTS, M2TS, HD MPEG 2, HD MEG4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM etc. It also can convert any audio files and extract audio from videos into all kinds of audios formats and lossless audio.

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface-1

It also has the “Effect”, “Trim”, “Crop” functions, too.

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Function

Both DVD ripper and Video Converter have other functions, such as capture your favorite picture by clicking “Snapshot” and merge videos into one file, etc.

III. iPod Transfer Pro

[b]Tipard
iPod Transfer Pro
can easily transfer music or videos from PC to iPod, backup files from iPod to computer and transfer music/videos from iPod to iPod. No iTunes needed. It can display iPod files instantly, search iPod files quickly, and transfer files speedly.

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Interface

You can use Tipard DVD Softaware Toolkit, too. It is a suite. It includes the above tools.

All of these tools are clean. You can use them safely. Besides, they are easy to use. Just a few clicks are OK. The conversion will be finished in a short while and with lossless quality. Hope my suggestion can help you and hope you can enjoy your favorite videos from now on..
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Three powerful tools to your popular video players Empty
PostSubject: reply   Three powerful tools to your popular video players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

In other words, we'd have even more iOS-friendly videos and less sites we couldn't access on our iOS devicesThat sums your entire point up right there. Google didn't see it Steve's way and you have fewer videos and websites to view on your iDevice. I could care less. and no, I did not read the missive from the microsoftie. The very last company on the planet with the right to say something negative about another company pushing their own standard over another is Microsoft. I find it laughable how many people (nearly always those that blog about their affection for Apple, their products and Steve Almighty) like to trot out "don't be evl" when they write a post about Google as if they have any clue at all about Google's plans or intentions. Google is a for profit public corporation. Their only duty is to their shareholders and given the fact that don't be evil is their own guiding principle evil is for them to define. Regardless how much (or little) it costs Google to include a given codec in their browser it is Google's decision with regards to paying it. Not Apple's, not TiPB's or anyone else's. Google alone will decide if they will continue to pay. Apple made the decision to not only exclude Flash but to block the user's choice to install it on their own. That's ok though because Steve says it's hard on the battery life. Which is more evil?And to anyone that thinks they have a clue about battery life on an Android phone with Flash installed, stop now. You don't have any clue what you are talking about and it is obvious to all those that actually have a device in their hand that does have Flash. You are taking Apple marketing speak and regurgitating it as fact when it simply is not. My Android phone makes it through more than a day and I've had Flash installed for some time.hopefull DVD to DivX can solve itWe have a number of Internet enabled devices (TV, blu-ray, iPad, appleTV and iPhones) and by far the appleTV is the best. We have run into some issues with Netflix on our Tv upstairs. But, it is not the same experience on other device. There are a number of variables to take into account. The one I would focus on more so than others is the ISP. It is common knowledge that the ISPs are known to slow connections as they see fit.
Back to top Go down

Three powerful tools to your popular video players
Page 1 of 1