Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac)   How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac)   How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am

Very cool. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThis is one of those posts that reaffirms seomoz's dominance over the multimedia software community. I think you guys are definitely one of the most influential sites on the subject. Kudos and thanks!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Its just a sociological thing…give a group a people a blue t-shirt and another group a red t-shirt, and they are more likely to relate and self-segragate just based on their t shirt colors. People have a harder time relating to those who "seem" different and not like them. Its the same with cell phone carriers, if your with AT&T, youre more likely to think AT&T is better just based on the fact that you are giving them your money. Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint customers are the same. They all feel camaraderie(?) when they see someone else with the same carrier. Yes, its retarded, but, Im sorry to say, more than half the things humans do are retarded. Its just a fact of life. Sociology 101…Hey! I guess I did learn something in college!hopefull flip video converter can solve itSomewhat related to connecting to a wifi network(I've searched the web and haven't been able to find a solid fix), my home network seems to have issues getting internet to my iPad. No problems finding and connecting to the wifi, but just not actually getting internet connectivity. I've found that by 'renewing the lease' in settings will give me connectivity for a few minutes, but then it just reverts back. Anybody have any idea's how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac)   How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to enjoy HD Video on your iPod in easy steps(For Windows/Mac)
Page 1 of 1