Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:41 am

Useful post as I can't think enough of how many times people asked where to learn seo. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterYes, there's a ton of good place but a lot of newbies are lost in and often misguided by all that content.
Back to top Go down
joyamsden
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: How to create iPhone Ringtone with the original sound quality?   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:32 am

How to create iPhone Ringtone with the original sound quality?
If you have a professional iPhone Ringtone Maker , you can create your own iPhone Ringtone easily. Using a professional iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can convert video and music to iPhone Ringtone, more important; you can rip audio from DVD files as your iPhone Ringtones. You also can covert WAV to iPhone 4 G M4R format and with this popular WAV to M4R Converter , can create your own iPhone ringtones from WAV music files in your library. Also this MP3 to M4R Converter can help you to convert MP3 music to iPhone M4R format with the high quality, and if you need a popular M4R conversion M4R tool, you can use this M4R Converter , this M4R Converter can provides you a powerful function of convert any DVD, video and audio files to M4R format as your iPhone and iPhone 4G Ringtone with perfect quality.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Wow, I am appalled at how quickly some of you would out right viciously attack Steve Woz for speaking his mind. Really?? And to make such negative remarks about an individual who has done quite a bit in regards to the advancement in technology today. Apple fan bois are true JCL's! Get a freaking clue…geeez!hopefull how to convert avi to mp4 can solve itmy best suggestion is to only use cases that will fit with a screen shield AND back film protector on it. there are many cases out there that fit in this category of which i have personally tests including but not limited to speck candyshells and see-thru's, griffin flex grips, and apple bumpers (or most bumper styles in that case). one piece designs have worked best in my experience. if you decide not to use a screenshield or back protector, please don't use any tight fitting cases and complain about it later when a piece of particulate has sneaked in and cause a scratch or a chip. loose fitting pouches would work best for those situations.i'm not an expert nor am i implying i am. just running off of experience from experimenting with many different case combinations over the years from the very first iphone 2g all the way up to the ip4. i personally use a front and back film protector, a speck candyshell or see-thru (depending on my mood of the day), and to top it off i use a bodyglove universal pouch to minimize any dust or particulate's that should try to sneak in while in my pocket. hope this helps anyone trying to find the perfect protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd
Page 1 of 1