Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

Go down 

is it good?
yes
Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Vote_lcap0%Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Vote_lcap0%Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano   Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Very cool. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThis is one of those posts that reaffirms seomoz's dominance over the multimedia software community. I think you guys are definitely one of the most influential sites on the subject. Kudos and thanks!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano   Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:15 am

This is a great set of resources. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterAnd it goes to show why I think the single most useful resource I've found for learning multimedia softs is this site.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Deep discharging LiOn cells absolutely shortens their life. Presumably Apple has the cells show 0% and shut off even when there is some charge left to help prevent this level of damage but I would definitely NOT voluntarily deep discharge anything with a LiOn cell.hopefull convert AVI to ISO can solve itI really doubt it will include 'Retina' resolution. That would just be overkill for the technology as it would be higher than most desktop monitors (probably 2048×1536). Apple are really trying to keep the price down and they won't be able to do that if they included such a high resolution display. The screen is already the most expensive component in the iPad.My realistic guess for upgrades are: * Display 1280×800 with anti-reflective coating to match 11″ MBA * Front facing camera for Facetime (Makes sense since iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4, and all Macs have it) but rear camera might not be included to keep cost down * 512MB RAM * Slight CPU/GPU bump, maybe A4 based on ARM Cortex A9, but Apple are probably more concerned with battery life * And one more thing…. (Mystery feature that might make the iPad stand out a little more from the upcoming competition like possibly the smart bezel stuff)I doubt storage will get a bump as it would drive the cost up too much to double the current offerings.Stuff I wish they would add, but probably never will: * Hardware supported and accelerated stylus as secondary input for lag-free drawing/writing (no, foam tipped capacitive styluses on a multi-touch screen that can mistake your hand resting on the screen as input doesn't cut it) * Wireless everything – inductive charging, wireless backup/syncing, wireless automatic and free cloud storage file transfer * Fold in half like a clamshell design, but with a single seamless screen when opened up to make it more portable and protected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano   Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano
Page 1 of 1