Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert AVCHD video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackhai1115
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-12

How to convert AVCHD video Empty
PostSubject: iphone ringtone maker--Create your own special ringtone   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Are you a Rock fans? Do you want to put your Rock music as your iPhone Ringtone? If Yes, then this article will help you a lot.
iPhone Ringtone Creator is a versatile ringtone creator to create ringtone for iPhone, iPhone 3G. iPhone Ringtone Creator helps create iPhone ringtone from a great variety of source video and audio files. You can freely create personalized ringtone from your favorite music, from the interesting movie background music or dialogue, even from funny sound effects in games. Moreover, users can even rip DVD audio to make their favorite ringtones easily and fast.
iPhone Ringtone Creator also helps trim the source file to get certain clip as you want. iPhone Ringtone Creator is also a iPhone Ringtone Converter and [url=http://www.iphone-ringtone-maker.us/windows/iphone-ringtone-maker.html] iPhone Ringtone Maker, which is truly a customer-friendly software that has this built-in player so that you can listen to the ringtone clips before converting, and after conversion the output M4R files will be transferred directly to your iPhone without iTunes. This cool software also supports batch processing that allows you to output several different ringtones at the same time, which makes the conversion faster and easier.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Great post Rand. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterNice to see posts aimed at us who are still learning. This is a great site, i've learnt loads and its making a big difference to my website. Sometimes I get a bit lost amongst the loads of tools on here and a post like this helps massively! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am

Thank you for the summary! DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterDefinitely an Aspirant here... I keep wanting to read through the Beginner's Guide a bit at a time every day! I like the idea about having multiple resources for garnering needed information; I'll have to check out the other blogs and online resources you recommended.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Well, it would be easier than creating a whole new iPhone that runs on Verizon or Sprint. (I'm aware we are beyond that at this point, thus the point of the thread.) But generally speaking, manufactering wise, it would be easier to simply switch a physical radio during manufactering of the current iPhone (AT&T) than creating a new one that runs on a COMPLETELY different network.And yes, I'm aware my statement is pretty much pointless in the point in the game. Was just saying, it wouldn't be hard if they decided to. But I get wanted to go for Verizon first, soo many subscribers.hopefull convert avchd to mpeg can solve itQuestion : why would apple release a new iPhone now and not in June like they always have ? Answer : they won't , apple works on a cycle and a new iPhone (even a CDMA one ) maybe announced in January (doubt it but possible) but will ship in June . Think about it , would a verizin customer want an iPhone that will be replaced by a more powerful iPhone in June ? Ofcurse not !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to convert AVCHD video
Page 1 of 1