Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert and edit HD video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adamauton46
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-20

How to convert and edit HD video Empty
PostSubject: How to convert and edit HD video   How to convert and edit HD video Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:40 am

Because of the widely using of HD Camcorder, now it is really convenient to record family parties and other things you are interested in. Nowadays, people would like to share their things with the rest of the world through Internet, such as youtube.com and other video websites.

This guide aims to show you how to convert and edit the video you recorded using your HD camcorder
What you need is a powerful HD Converter.

Step 1: Load Video
Click “Add File” to load the video that you want to convert.

How to convert and edit HD video Screen

Step 2: Choose Your Output Profile and Settings.
From “Profile” drop-down list you can choose your output profile according to your need.
You can also click “setteing”adjust the settings of your output video, such as “video/audio encoder”, “Video/audio Bitrate”, “Channels”, “Resolution” and so on..
Step 3: Video Editing.
This powerful MTS Converter allows you to do many video editings.
1. Click "Effect". to make special effect for your movie.
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and also you can use “deinterlacing” to improve you output effect.

How to convert and edit HD video Effect

2. Trim: .
“Trim” function allows you to pick up any part of your video to convert. You can just convert a part of your video that you want.

How to convert and edit HD video Trim

3: Crop: .
Cut off the black edges of the original movie video and watch in full screen on your iPod using the "Crop" function.

How to convert and edit HD video Crop

Step 4: Conversion.
After you have done all the steps above you can click “Start” button to start your conversion.

Here I also recommend you some High Definition video converter, MTS Converter, M2TS Converter.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How to convert and edit HD video   How to convert and edit HD video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Thumbs up for the mentor comment. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterI can't find anyone in my area, so I'm left to sort of figure it out myself (tho I have access to many great online resources). I learn best with a mentor, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to convert and edit HD video   How to convert and edit HD video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to convert and edit HD video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Pascal, how did you get the 3G to work? I have an iPhone 4 and a T-Mobile SIM but all I can get is an E (Edge) network connection. My phone never says 3G. I’ve had T-Mobile with a T-Mobile phone so I know 3G and even 4G is in my area. Thanks in advance.hopefull convert video to iphone can solve itThe article should be called "How much IOS 4.3 will cost you." As many have already mentioned–some of these features will come as an additional cost to everyone unless you did the JB and already have some of these capabilities. I also read that Apple is now giving you choice to change how many times you get warned about the arrival of an SMS msg–big deal. We get to keep the same old tired SMS alert tones and don't even get time stamps on them. I know this is petty for many of you, but it's unfortunate that Apple continues to string us along with small things (in my oppinion) that have already been included in other devices/OSs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert and edit HD video   How to convert and edit HD video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to convert and edit HD video
Page 1 of 1