Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Go down 

do you like it
yes
Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Vote_lcap0%Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
of course
Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Vote_lcap0%Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Thank you for the summary! DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterDefinitely an Aspirant here... I keep wanting to read through the Beginner's Guide a bit at a time every day! I like the idea about having multiple resources for garnering needed information; I'll have to check out the other blogs and online resources you recommended.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 am

Very cool. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThis is one of those posts that reaffirms seomoz's dominance over the multimedia software community. I think you guys are definitely one of the most influential sites on the subject. Kudos and thanks!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 pm

The article should be called "How much IOS 4.3 will cost you." As many have already mentioned–some of these features will come as an additional cost to everyone unless you did the JB and already have some of these capabilities. I also read that Apple is now giving you choice to change how many times you get warned about the arrival of an SMS msg–big deal. We get to keep the same old tired SMS alert tones and don't even get time stamps on them. I know this is petty for many of you, but it's unfortunate that Apple continues to string us along with small things (in my oppinion) that have already been included in other devices/OSs.hopefull convert blu ray to mp4 can solve itYou guys are being a bit dramatic about this. Not worth the that much effort imo.This is a fairly esoteric issue among open source people. They themselves are conflicted about what is possible or not with the GPL when in concerns App Store apps that have GPL code. Whether VLC GPL code should be available in the App Store was disagreed upon by VLC developers themselves. Apple has no horse in this discussion. Since one VLC developer had an issue with it, it was within his rights to request it to be pulled. It didn't matter that other VLC developers thought it was fine.Here's another example: Wolfenstein 3D uses GPLed code. It's still in the App Store and the developers apparently don't have a problem that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd
Page 1 of 1