Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The perfect iPad Video Converter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

The perfect iPad Video Converter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect iPad Video Converter   The perfect iPad Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 pm

I definitely enjoyed your post DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterand hope that you will continue to contribute to the community.I really appreciate the openness with which you share your knowledge and experiences.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The perfect iPad Video Converter   The perfect iPad Video Converter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am

Very cool. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThis is one of those posts that reaffirms seomoz's dominance over the multimedia software community. I think you guys are definitely one of the most influential sites on the subject. Kudos and thanks!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   The perfect iPad Video Converter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I have downloaded and installed IOS 4.2.1 on my Ipad 64 wifi and Iphone 3GS very easily ( using shift update , which kept all my data and settings) All is really great except the mute button does not now work on my iphone 3GS OR Ipad ( i.e the new lock switch function) .It does show a graphic Icon of the speaker crossed out but does not shut off the sound. Maybe a bug?However it had been working fine with the earlier 4.2.0 GM ??hopefull how to rip dvd to wmv can solve itI can't see it having a metal back (which would act as an RF shield) after all the problems they had with the metal back on the iPhone 1 and the antenna problems of the iPhone 4. You cannot devy the laws of physics and get RF to go through metal at all the frequences the iPhone uses for it's various radios. If anything I would expect them to ditch the steel band antenna of the iPhone 4 and revert to an integral antenna. An RF shield on the back of the phone would mean you would get variable reception for the phone/GPS/WiFi/bluetooth depending on which way you were facing. Steve Jobs will then probably tell us to 'don't face that way' or some other classically stupid comment. A metal back would also negate any possibly to have NFC in the same device.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect iPad Video Converter   The perfect iPad Video Converter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect iPad Video Converter
Page 1 of 1