Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Empty
PostSubject: reply   Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 pm

The think that could protect Amazon and the loophole they may end up using is that this isn't a streaming service but a Cloud storage service. People aren't paying to stream music their paying for storage on Amazon's servers. Depending on how Amazon setup their 'free storage' for MP3s purchased from them will determine just how drawn out this ends up being.hopefull avchd video converter can solve itThis read more like the iPad gift giving special. While I realize the few apps mentioned can be used on both iPad and iPhone, it's a huge assumption that everyone either has or will be getting an iPad to outfit.I see 1,000+ high school students/day – not one has an iPad, or has plans to get one. Many of them have iPhones or iPod Touches, and more plan on getting one of these smaller devices.I realize the thrust of the gift series is to get people into the SME stores, but this could have covered so much more!
Back to top Go down

Share the way of watching your favorite videos anytime, anywhere
Page 1 of 1