Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're Job !! read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRulz
Rulezz-Master
Rulezz-Master
TheRulz

Number of posts : 111
Localizare : Rulezz-Games
Registration date : 2008-04-12

You're Job !! read Empty
PostSubject: You're Job !! read   You're Job !! read Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Here you may post a new tipic with you're tutorials ! but dont forgget ! ENGLISH please Exclamation ! if you contignue posting,you will gain moderator in the zone that you handle !
Back to top Go down
https://rulezz-games.forumotion.com
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

You're Job !! read Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Job !! read   You're Job !! read Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

You're Job !! read Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Job !! read   You're Job !! read Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 am

Great post Rand. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterNice to see posts aimed at us who are still learning. This is a great site, i've learnt loads and its making a big difference to my website. Sometimes I get a bit lost amongst the loads of tools on here and a post like this helps massively! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

You're Job !! read Empty
PostSubject: reply   You're Job !! read Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 am

Have iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1 jb just for MyWi, no other jb apps interest me. Waiting for untethered jb to upgrade to iOS 4.3.1. This also was my 1st jb, so also curious as to the new jb/upgrade procedure. I won’t jb my iPad, don’t need to.hopefull convert flip video to windows movie maker can solve itI've used both although iTunes is the one I prefer…that is until I see a frakin $1.29 price tag on a popular song and see it for $0.99 on amazon and guess from which I'll be downloading. Man I seriously hate the $1.29 pricing. It's not like I'm upgrading to a blu-ray disc rental over a standard DVD at Redbox. Just because the song is popular u jack the price up all nice and pretty?! Plzz plzz don't force me to the dark side and possibly…just…rip it off of YouTube… 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You're Job !! read Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Job !! read   You're Job !! read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Job !! read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulez-games :: Spam zone :: You're Job !!-
Jump to: