Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best MKV Converter Reviews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yilisy
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Best MKV Converter Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 am

What is MKV format?
MKV (.MKV) is a new video and audio container format similar to AVI, but with several new features like support for OGG audio, Variable Framerate Video. Matroska (MKV) is an open standards project. This means for personal use it is absolutely free to use and that the technical specifications describing the bitstream are open to everybody, even to companies that would like to support it in their products. The most common use of .MKV files is to store HD video files.

To sum up, MKV file is an envelope for which there can be many audio, video and subtitles screams, allowing the user to store a complete movie with subtitles or CD in a single file.

Although most standalone players now support the AVI format, thus far MKV support is still rare. So for most players you need convert the MKV format to the common formats.
Here I’d like to introduce four wonderful MKV converters.

No.1 Tipard MKV Video Converter for Mac
It can convert MKV to AVI, MP4, WMV, HD videos as well as other popular video formats on Mac like HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV and MOV, etc, or get MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC or M4A music file from MKV, MPG, WMV, MP4, AVI files with a few steps.

Best MKV Converter Reviews Interface

This MKV video converter for Mac also has powerful editing functions such as effecting, trimming, cropping, snapshot and merging files into one.

Best MKV Converter Reviews Function

No. 2 Tipard MKV Video Converter

It can easily convert MKV to AVI, MPG, MP4, 3GP, HD videos, etc and extract audio from MKV and other videos to AAC, AC3, AIFF,AMR, AU, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WMA, WAV etc for your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, PS3, Xbox and other MP4 Player.

Best MKV Converter Reviews Interface

Its editing functions are effecting, trimming, cropping, snapshot and merging files into one.

Best MKV Converter Reviews Function

No. 3 Aiseesoft MKV Converter

It can help you convert MKV, MPG, WMV, MP4, and AVI to the proper formats playable on iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, and other MP4 Player etc. It is really outstanding MKV Converter.
No. 4 Aimersoft MKV Converter
It is designed to help you perfectly convert MKV files to all various popular videos Such as AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, ASF etc. It also supports HD AVI, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD ASF as output formats.
No. 5 4Easysoft MKV Converter

It is quite useful software to convert MKV files to MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV, Divx, MP3, M4A, WMA etc. This MKV file Converter is designed to convert MKV files to the video and audio supported by most media players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Archos, BlackBerry. So you can convert MKV files to YouTube, QuickTime and share with more friends in the world.

If you need mkv converter, any one is OK.
Back to top Go down
sungzi205
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:52 am

Mac DVD Copy is definitely the simplest solution to copy and backup DVD movie on Mac. With Mac DVD Copy, you own the most efficient way to create backup copies of your DVD movie collection. copy DVD on Mac perfectly in 1:1 ratio, or to compress DVD9 to DVD5 disc is pretty steady, fast and easy. Mac DVD Cloner is a great tool which allows you to make a backup copy of a DVD movies that you own. With Mac DVD Cloner, you can copy DVD movie to DVD R/RW disc on Mac, directly burn to the target disc makes it really quick and easy to create DVD copies and backups.
Back to top Go down
wordolf357
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 am

I am a super fan of iPhone but I am not tolerable to buy ringtones on iTunes. Fortunatly, my bosom friend, who is also a fan of iPhone, shares with me a marvellous iPhone Ringtone Maker. From now on, I am able to make ringtone using my own favorite songs from located resourse. I would like to share it with you and I am quite sure that it can give you a hand.
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter
Back to top Go down
katesmith601
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Perfecy Blu-ray Ripper   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 am

A Blu Ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu Ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu Ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu Ray DVD content, and for converting Blu Ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu Ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
How to rip Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to FL, Blu-ray to AVI with Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper?
This How-to will show you Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MPEG, and Blu-ray to ASF, Blu-ray to XviD
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Thumbs up for the mentor comment. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterI can't find anyone in my area, so I'm left to sort of figure it out myself (tho I have access to many great online resources). I learn best with a mentor, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 pm

I have the latest version of the app on a non-jailbroken iPhone 4 running 4.3.1 and it STILL crashes constantly. And freezes. Is it so hard to make a nice app? Let the people from Echofon work on it. They’ve made a great Twitter app, that’s for sure.hopefull wma to mp3 can solve itYeah, the blurriness is more than a bit distracting, as is that ad at the bottom. I'd gladly pay for a non-blurry version and to kill the ad. I've bought Friendly and Social at this point, and I'll keep paying until I find a great Facebook client. That being said, this is on track to be that client. Just clean up the fonts and have the ability to delete a post (the single reason I stick to Social), and I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best MKV Converter Reviews   Best MKV Converter Reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best MKV Converter Reviews
Page 1 of 1