Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)

Go down 
+30
bobailen
maidabrook
brodericker
Jonesyes
Bronsones
Bartones
gracenatalie
rulezman
daliyuan
wangqingshui
schoolningbo
niaochao
stuferjuly
quechao
kenedypaull
puercha
hathaway817
woodynewton796
zonetang6
bamboouk
lorimatin796
parkcino
johnnyben796
klvttp
nitegokn796
nikebluth796
tomkenth796
juliedison
smartlinw
snowywinterr
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
idaaldis
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: iPhone Ringtone Maker   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

want to make your own iPhone Ringtone? iPhone Ringtone Maker will be your best choice, it can help you to convert your DVD,video and audio files to iPhone M4R format as your ringtones.
Back to top Go down
idaaldis
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: TS Converter   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:37 am

TS Converter is a professional HD Converter for you to convert your TS files to SD and HD video files, you can use a popular TS Converter to enjoy your TS files.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: DVD Ripper for Mac Review   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Want to rip your DVD on Mac? DVD Ripper for Mac Review will help you to choice the best dvd ripper software to enjoy your DVD files on defferent devices.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:02 am

Thank you to show this article and shared this good tool.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 am

i think you provide me a good tool.
Back to top Go down
beldonmerry
Boss mic
Boss mic

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

It is very good!
Back to top Go down
maidabrook
Invatator
Invatator

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:11 am

That is so fantastic software, I like it! There is a related tool---DVD Ripper for Mac, which is so wonderful, you can have a try.
Back to top Go down
brodericker
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Video Converter Mac - convert video files on Mac   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm

want to convert your video files? Video Converter Mac can help you to convert your video files in high quality on Mac OS X.
Back to top Go down
maidabrook
Invatator
Invatator

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm

The software is so cool and useful, I like it!
Back to top Go down
bobailen
Invatator
Invatator

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:59 pm

The software is so cool, it has given me a great hand.
Back to top Go down
abaabbieh
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:44 pm

That is so perfect software, using it, I can enjoy the life of technology!
Back to top Go down
abinaaba
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Best MTS Converter for Mac
Want to convert your MTS files on Mac?
Aiseesoft MTS Converter for Mac is the Best MTS Converter for Mac software, with this MTS Converter Mac tool, you can onvert MTS video to MPEG, AVI, MP4, and WMV, 3GP, FLV, even the HD video. As a best MTS Converter for Mac, you can trim or crop the video, adjust the video effect, preview the original video and converted video, set the output settings and extract audio, watermark your video, etc. Powerful and best MTS Converter for Mac provides an easy way to combine and join multiple videos together with most video formats supported Just select the videos you want to join and check the “merge into one file” and then you can finish it easily.
Back to top Go down
abinaaba
Little Guy
Little Guy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Today, I will tell you the magic software----Best MTS Converter for Mac, actually, via the Best MTS Converter for Mac, it is so easy to help you convert MTS video to MPEG, AVI, MP4, and WMV, 3GP, FLV, etc with so fantastic quality.
Back to top Go down
maidabrook
Invatator
Invatator

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Best Blu-ray Converter
The Best Blu-ray Converter is so helpful software to convert Blu-ray to all kinds of popular videos like AVI, Flash, MKV, and it can help you convert Blu-ray to iPod, iPhone, iPad, iPad 2, PSP, Zune, Xbox, etc.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: reply   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

The far bigger news out of this is that Apple has changed the rules on magazines, refusing to allow them to offer the ipad editions to print subscriber free of charge:Like quite a few tipb posters, I subscribe to the Economist, and read the ipad version or the dead tree version depending on which is more convenient. With this change, the Economist can no longer mentht ipad version as a subscriber perq – even though they want to. Instead, I will have to set up and purchase a separate subscription mediated through iTunes. Apple, not the Economist, would control the subscriber data, soothe magazine would not even know full details of their own customers.I, as the customer, get increased prices and less convenience. The Economist, as my provider, gets less information about their customers. And Apple benefits at both our expenses. This is as brazen as any power grab people accuse of Google, and I'm not sure why I still get disappointed when Apple pulls this sort of midstream, unfair, self-serving crap, but I do.Sensible publications will make their magazines HTML5 with offline databases, instead of elegant apps like the Economist. Way to get greedy and kill the iOS app as a magazine format, Apple!hopefull ipad 2 transfer can solve itYeah, gotta get those B>I>mic's/I>/B>, with an apostrophe, huh? A reboot didn't help, my HotSpot is still missing, can you help?Sorry for the typos. Still hard to type on the iPhone sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)   Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share an easy way to enjoy DVD and Video on iPod Touch/Classic/Nano(for Windows/Mac)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6