Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)

Go down 
2 posters

is it good?
yes
How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Vote_lcap0%How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Vote_lcap0%How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
zhoujin690
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-04-19

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am

.mts file is one of HD file, high-definition one. Nowadays, it is very necessary to have a HD Converter, HD Video Converter or MTS Converter Download because, MTS file is commonly used on Sony, Canon, Nikon video camoras.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Very cool. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterThis is one of those posts that reaffirms seomoz's dominance over the multimedia software community. I think you guys are definitely one of the most influential sites on the subject. Kudos and thanks!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:08 pm

No, I mean that the developers could add more complex features, like flight control, multiple bird launching, and more than one features per each bird. This way, the better players could use combos of birds in different ways. This would also allow super cool and super hard levels. I agree though, the black birds are too easy.hopefull copy iPod to computer can solve itThe Otter Box Defender for the iPhone 4 is tried and true; I was recently on holiday (vacation) in New Zealand hiking on the North Island, when I fell and landed directly on my iPhone! I had my iPhone 4 in my hand at the time, as I had just taken some pictures with it, and inadvertently ended up using the iPhone to break my fall as I hit the ground (the iPhone 4 was what hit the ground first!). All I got out of it were a couple of minor scrapes and bruises. I feared that the impact might have cracked my iPhone, but when I opened the case to inspect it for damage and clean it, it was totally unharmed; just slightly dirty from the fall. The Otter Box was unharmed as well. All I did was clean the dust off of it (there was no dust inside the case). I breathed a huge sigh of relief there… So my Otter Box Defender has been worth every penny. Best case currently out there, full stop (period). All they have to do is somehow make it waterproof, and it'll be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)   How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows)
Page 1 of 1