Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert AVCHD video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to convert AVCHD video Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Great post, it's interesting to get more of a grasp on where I stand with my skills and experience relative to the best in the world and the novice who just began looking into.DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 am

Great post, it's interesting to get more of a grasp on where I stand with my skills and experience relative to the best in the world and the novice who just began looking into.DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Patents don't apply only when they're convenient. In order for Apple to defend the integrity of its patent it is obligated to rigorously defend it. It couldn't not sue Samsung if it wanted to, unless it wanted to invalide the patent – which makes no sense.hopefull iPod to iTunes can solve itI voted for iOS 5 because iOS needs an update that makes a big difference like a better notification survive or maybe something like a files app, we have a photos app why not have an app to store all you important files on. I also really want to see what's on the iPad 2 because then I can decide whether to sell my iPad and get that or wait for the iPad 3 ( I haven't made my mind up yet because I'm rather indicicive ). I want to see what's on the iPhone 5 because I mean what else could they do to it I mean it has a front facing camera, 5.0 megapixel rear facing camera, 1ghz a4 processor etc. I mean seriously what else? I'm definatley looking forward to iOS 5 the most because I want some bug fixes for my iPhone 3G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to convert AVCHD video   How to convert AVCHD video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to convert AVCHD video
Page 1 of 1