Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad   For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Thumbs up for the mentor comment. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterI can't find anyone in my area, so I'm left to sort of figure it out myself (tho I have access to many great online resources). I learn best with a mentor, but I guess I shouldn't complain.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad   For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am

First great post i think it should be promoted... DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterthat said i have a few questions... what content was put on the pages? was it just the links? i think that the behavior that google is doing here
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

So heres my dilemma.I bought an ipod touch 4th gen about a week ago with 4.2 already on it. I cant downgrade to 4.1 and jailbreak because i would need shsh blobs, but its obviously never been jailbroken. Is there ANY way to downgrade to 4.1 OR to jailbreak my ipod with an untethered jailbreak for 4.2? PlEASE Help mehopefull dvd to ipod converter can solve ityou'v answered your own question "hey, buy a 50 inch 3d 240hz all singing dancing tv for $100 for with a this level of service from this particular cable/satellite operator for 2 years" customer gets a fancy tv for walking around money, tv operators get guaranteed viewers and the TV makers move more of a premium product. I give you the google one phone (or whatever it was called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad   For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Mac Users to rip DVDs and convert videos to iPad
Page 1 of 1