Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way   How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way   How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 pm

This is the type of thing that infuriates me about Apple. They could let things like this go, but they drive it into the ground. They will just earn more enemies with this type of behavior. As much as I love Apple products, these goofballs sometimes think their excrement doesn't stink and it doesn't sit well with me. You know, they could look at these conversion kits and figure out why they can't make a white product.hopefull convert flv to mp4 can solve itWhy is the sarcasm so lost on everyone? Duh. Allow me to enlighten… This is Steve Jobs thumbing his nose at the whole stupid process that took years to make happen; to anyone who is let down and thinks this announcement is a joke –that's 75 percent of what it is: Jobs laughing at himself (as a Beatles fan) and the ludicrous amount of time it took get the job done… the other 25 percent is marketing to sell music and make $$, which businesses, I'm told, need to do from time to time. To anyone who actually thinks Apple lost credibility with this, the credibility question is with our own sense of humor and denial that we were "a bit hood-winked". Any disappointment experienced here is an acknowledgment of the awesome job Apple continually does innovating and keeping us coming back for more… C'MON PEOPLE, loosen up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way   How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Convert Video to iPad in Easiest Way
Page 1 of 1