Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Convert HD Video Files

Go down 

How to Convert HD Video Files Vote_lcap0%How to Convert HD Video Files Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How to Convert HD Video Files Vote_lcap0%How to Convert HD Video Files Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to Convert HD Video Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Files   How to Convert HD Video Files Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm

It gives me a good overview,DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter and i think it's important to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Files   How to Convert HD Video Files Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 am

It gives me a good overview,DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter and i think it's important to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to Convert HD Video Files Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Why is the sarcasm so lost on everyone? Duh. Allow me to enlighten… This is Steve Jobs thumbing his nose at the whole stupid process that took years to make happen; to anyone who is let down and thinks this announcement is a joke –that's 75 percent of what it is: Jobs laughing at himself (as a Beatles fan) and the ludicrous amount of time it took get the job done… the other 25 percent is marketing to sell music and make $$, which businesses, I'm told, need to do from time to time. To anyone who actually thinks Apple lost credibility with this, the credibility question is with our own sense of humor and denial that we were "a bit hood-winked". Any disappointment experienced here is an acknowledgment of the awesome job Apple continually does innovating and keeping us coming back for more… C'MON PEOPLE, loosen up! hopefull video to iphone converter can solve itAnd the end result is 4 ugly magnets gluded to the side of your iPad to install a cover not designed for your iPad? SWEET!! I bet I can make a BlackBerry phone cover fit my iPhone 4 too, but why? So, in conclusion: You buy a cover not made for your product, modify said product to accept this cover, install the cover, which DOES NOT WORK AS DESIGNED, only to end up with a screen 'protector' that does not work. WOW. I wish I had this much free time…..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Convert HD Video Files   How to Convert HD Video Files Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1