Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows)

Go down 

1. good or not
How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Vote_lcap0%How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. agree with
How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Vote_lcap0%How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows)   How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Great post! I've been really getting into multimedia software lately,DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter and I've been looking for more resources to expand my knowledge and this reall
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows)   How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm

You are both absolutely right! I need to take that into account more often but fail to. Sadly I'm jumping ship despite them not having unlimited (all carrier) MMS & SMS. I need better coverage on military installations and at home, att falls a tad short which is a bummer because they were great when it was cingular!hopefull free MOV Converter can solve ithow did you get that from his video? he's a RIM fanboy, that's why he writes for crackberry and not TiPb. i'm an apple fanboy, so i would want the iPad to beat the playbook (in fact, while watching the video, i kept saying to myself, 'cmon baby cmon baby. iPad, iPad' just the same way he kept saying the same for the playbook. so you've kinda proven YOURSELF to be, as you call it, 'douchie'. quit being a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows)   How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1