Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats

Go down 
+10
Feibii
treein
purpleflower
incrediboy7
shangolan
Rememberme
bumblebee620
mastolan
edelweiss
budalasky
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats   How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

First great post i think it should be promoted... DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterthat said i have a few questions... what content was put on the pages? was it just the links? i think that the behavior that google is doing here
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: reply   How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 pm

I'd rather have an iPad with no internet at all, than anything made by RIM. You have to add ShowYou to the list. Like Flipboard for Video, with airplay.To heck with Angry Birds, I want this for Homerun Battle and Infinity Blade!hopefull convert avi to mp4 can solve itI was more excited about iOs 5 than a new iPhone. I can see one being delayed (even though it hasn't been announced, I consider it delayed given historical release dates) but not both. iOs is pretty much a done deal, it just needs a few tweeks, not a rewrite of the code.
Back to top Go down

How to Rip DVD to Popular Video Formats
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3