Rulez-games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulez-games

join Rulez Games !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone   How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Great post Rand. DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterNice to see posts aimed at us who are still learning. This is a great site, i've learnt loads and its making a big difference to my website. Sometimes I get a bit lost amongst the loads of tools on here and a post like this helps massively! keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone   How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am

I definitely enjoyed your post DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterand hope that you will continue to contribute to the community.I really appreciate the openness with which you share your knowledge and experiences.
Back to top Go down
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Wayne – I can actually understand charging with the unlimited plan, because your usage patterns may change and you may use more data than you would. In addition, the argument could be made you have unlimited data FOR you iPhone, but if you are using a hotspot, something else is using that data connection (I don't agree with that argument, but it could be made). Although you are correct, we technically have unlimited data, so it shouldn't matter! What annoys me more is charging for tethering (and presumably for a hotspot) with LIMITED data. If I have limited data, why does it matter to AT&T how I use the data! If I use it too quickly either either tethering or just with my iPhone, I still need to pay extra for more data, so I should get tethering (and hotspot) activity for free!hopefull iphone transfer mac can solve itHe didn't give his daughter his password, pre 4.3 the iPhone would remember your username ; password if you had logged into the App Store to update apps. Eventually the connection would time out, but until that point you would be able to make in-app purchases without having to re-type your password.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone   How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone
Page 1 of 1